Corporate responsibility is integral to the long-term success of our organisation. We place great emphasis on the management of health and safety matters, our environmental impact and our community relationships to help our business thrive both now and into the future.
The safety of the patients and others are vital to the successful delivery of our services, including reducing the risk of cross contamination. IHSS continuously invests in its facilities and technology to ensure our process controls exceed industry standards.
We focus on four key corporate responsibility priorities that help us provide excellent decontamination services. Our priorities are to:
• We maintain the highest standards of Health and Safety
• Maintain a motivated and safe workforce
• Reduce the impact to the environment
• Secure long-term relationships with our customers and suppliers
• Deliver a sustainable service throughout our value chain
We understand the importance of maintaining a safe and healthy working environment for all our employees and our visitors. All our production staff undergo a Hep B immunisation programme and have trained First Aiders and Fire Marshalls at all our sites.
Our Code of Ethics policy can be downloaded here